At Golden Foothills Press, we are focused on promoting literary excellence in varied ways. In addition to Our Books and New Releases shown in this website, we have committed to publishing at least two new titles in 2016-17. Exciting, high-quality literature by published and emerging, diverse authors is on its way to you:
- A debut full-length poetry collection by an emerging Latina poet who emigrated to the U.S. as a child.
- An anthology of 10 women poets from across America, many of them award-winning authors, who met and shared their poetry at Lake Como, Italy, last summer in an exotic, 17th century aristocrat's villa.
Stay tuned for further news about these outstanding forthcoming books.
- To promote high-quality authors in various genres in a variety of ways.
- To foster and support new voices as well as established authors.
- To cultivate multicultural diversity in our American literary landscape.
We recognize that the world of publishing has undergone tremendous change, and that publication channels will continue to evolve, to be created, and to adapt to the needs of 21st century writers.
As a new entity in Southern California (hence, the "Foothills" in our name!), we are enthusiastic about our forthcoming growth and contributions to these evolutions.
Because of our current publication commitments, no submissions can be taken until further notice. Thank you for your interest in us, and please keep an eye on this site, checking back with us in Fall 2016.
As a small, independent press, we are committed to fostering the visibility and growth of our multicultural authors who might not otherwise have a platform for their literary creations and unique voices. Your kind donations to our work in the literary arts are deeply appreciated.
Feel free to use the Donate button below for your convenience.